Individual Tax Return
Preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers.
As experienced tax professionals who have been committed to serving individuals in California and other states, we understand the process of filing for your personal tax returns. We are trained to work with the complexities of the tax code. If you are in need of assistance, we strive to help you receive the maximum support, service and refund that you are looking for.
Individual Tax Return Amendments
In order to make changes, make corrections, or add information to an income tax return that has already been accepted by the IRS, you must file a tax amendment or amend your accepted federal or state tax return. We can help you with that.
What do I need to do my Individual Tax Return Amendment?
- The original tax return
- All Documents used to do the original tax return
- Reason to amend the tax return
- Documentation that will be used on the amendment tax return.
Small Business Tax Returns
- If you a small business owner (a sole proprietor or a single-member LLC) or self-employed, your transactions will be reported on Schedule C of your personal tax return.
- Office Tax Service is a small business expert. We offer a unique combination of bookkeeping services to help our clients be ready for their tax return easily.
- Your business tax returns will be prepared accurately and in a timely manner. In addition, we will provide you with some tax tips to improve your taxes in the future.
Business Tax Returns
We are highly skilled with income tax preparation. We can prepare all types of tax returns, including Corporate tax returns (S Corp and C Corp), Partnerships tax returns, Non-Profit tax returns and Business Amended tax returns.
Ready to do your tax return? Contact us at (858) 247-1680 or firstname.lastname@example.org